Saturday, April 3, 2010

BP3_2010041_RSS Feeds for Professional Purposes

Education Technology

The RSS feed is keeps up with the changing technologies, issues and related developments in education, distance education, and online learning. This is necessary to maintain up-to-date resources for students. As an educator I feel that it’s my responsibility to be on the cutting edge of Educational Technology. Especially since my degree it centered on it.

Federal Resources for Educational Excellence

The best thing I like about this RSS feed is that the resources are free. Some time teachers don’t have the budget to get everything they desire. They include resources for Math, Science, Art, World History, and Language Art. This feed has you cover and has more than 1,500 federally supported teaching and learning resources are included from dozens of federal agencies. This fee would benefit any educational professional looking for free resources.

Improving Public School and Public Education

I selected this feed because it centers around my action research. I hope to get plenty ideas on how to accurately get collect all the facts to get the true picture of my project. This RSS feed is place where kids and parents, teachers and administrators, policy makers and the people they serve, all are empowered to change education for the better.

Primary Games

This is a very colorful and interesting feed. It include two pages of educational game. I believe my student will really enjoy. What really caught my attention is that author designed the games and others would designers can submit their games. This is another venture I am interested in. I also want to design education games.

US Department of Education

Everything you want to know about education is right here. I believe this feed is the best of because it has the most effective tools and resources. It a spring board to all of the educator’s needs. It has information about education grants and professional development just to name a few. This feed will play a major role in my profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment